Feedback Foundation is a trusted advisor and partner to reputed PSUs, Private companies and charitable foundations for implementation of their CSR programs.. Our CSR engagements vary from individual projects such as integrated development of an urbanslum for a large Indian corporate, to working across multiple States on school sanitation for a very large PSU.
Feedback Foundation brings a different perspective to CSR offerings. Rather than a direct provision of physical infrastructure or services, Wefocus on community engagement and empowerment. The Foundation believes that empowered communities are the key to social development, since they will then demand and use various assets and services provided by the governments or other agencies. Engagement with all stakeholders, especially women, is the Foundation’s path, with the goal of triggering behaviour change.
Our 7A approach to CSR creates a win-win situation for all stakeholders
- Align with existing government programs and policies
- Associate with government departments and functionaries at all levels
- Adopt best practices - local and global
- Avoid non-scalable/standalone projects, that cannot be aligned with government schemes
- Assimilate learnings from the pilot into overall scaling-up plan of the government programs
- Advocate learnings from the pilot in various knowledge forums to impact policy
- Attain Sustainable Development Goals
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Follow Us At
Feedback Foundation Events